- - OAL Clinical Support
- PA, USA
- Full Time
Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster (OAL) is one of the most respected orthopedic practices in the area, providing trusted care for generations throughout Central Pennsylvania. Our Locations consist of Lancaster, Willow Street, Manheim, and Lebanon, PA. OAL is a progressive practice that prides itself on quality service and patient care.
OAL is seeking a Medical Liaison/ Administrative Assistant to:
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the physicians
- Perform a variety of administrative and clerical duties to proactively identify and respond to the needs of the patients, medical office staff, and physicians
- Use medical knowledge to answer questions from patients over the phone
- Record medical history when patient calls in to relay to doctor
- Receive and route messages or documents, such as laboratory results, to appropriate staff
- Schedule surgeries and hospital consultations
- Arrange hospital admissions for patients
- Obtain proper insurance authorizations
- Interview patients in order to complete documents, case histories, and forms such as intake and insurance forms
- Schedule appointments for patients
- Help patient obtain referrals and make appointments with specialists
- Manage physician schedule/calendar
- Displays a commitment to the value of teamwork by building strong relationships with patients and co-workers and by being cooperative and collaborative in the performance of duties to promote a unified workforce
Travel between locations will be required.
- At least one (1) year of experience in an administrative support role.
- A High School Diploma/GED is required.
- Excellent customer/patient services via phone and in person.
- Professional license, credentials, or willingness to pursue credentialing upon hire required.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Must work collaboratively with all Clinical services staff in support of direct patient services, exhibiting flexibility and a can do attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills and good telephone etiquette.
- Office clinic/Day shift/No weekends
- Fast paced/Teamwork
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Opportunity for growth
Job Type: Full-time
OAL and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based ont heir race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. OAL and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran satus or disability.
EEO is The Law
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact Human Resources at HR@fixbones.com.