Accounts Payable & Payroll Associate
- - Administration
- Lancaster, PA, USA
- Full Time
Title: Accounts Payable & Payroll Associate
The Accounts Payable and Payroll (AP/Payroll) Associate is responsible for accurate and timely bill entry and payment including allocation to the proper business units and general ledger accounts. The Accounts Payable and Payroll Associate will also process payroll on a bi-weekly pay cycle.
Paid Time off Plus Seven Paid Major Holidays
Essential Functions of the Accounts Payable/ Payroll Associate:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Timely entry of vendor bills into accounting software including allocation to proper business units and general ledger accounts
- Payment of bills, which may include verification of federal ID numbers, matching to packing slips and purchase orders, and resolving discrepancies.
- Ensures outstanding obligations are credited upon payment, identifies discount opportunities, and issues purchase order amendments or stop-payment orders as needed.
- Proper processing of bi-weekly payroll including payment of all applicable wages and deductions for taxes, benefits, and other deductions.
- Reconciles payroll to the general ledger and monthly bank statements.
- Issues, or reissues, physical or replacement checks or direct deposits due to payroll errors or final discharge.
- Assists with accounting records and ledgers by reconciling monthly statements and transactions.
- Calculates and reports sales tax based on paid invoices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School diploma/GED is required.
Preferred Education and Experience of the ideal Accounts Payable and Payroll Associate:
- Two years of experience in accounting or bookkeeping with at least six months of experience in payroll preferred.
- Advanced education is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel.
The Accounts Payable and Payroll Associate will be based in North Pointe and Spooky Nook.
OAL and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. OAL and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law.
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact Human Resources.