- - OAL Clinical Support
- PA, USA
- Full Time
Position: Full time MRI Technologist
Location: Rotating between Lebanon & Lancaster offices
Hours: Rotating shifts (daytime and evening hours with weekend rotation)
Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, LTD is seeking a full time MRI technologist in a very fast paced outpatient orthopedic clinic. The technologist is responsible for performing high quality exams and creating a positive experience for our patients throughout their visit.
Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster, LTD has two locations providing MRI services, one in Lebanon county and one in Lancaster county. The MRI technologist will be expected to scan at both locations due to rotating staff schedules.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Requires an understanding of cross-sectional anatomy, pathology and medical terminology.
• Performs all aspects of MRI imaging according to protocols, safety regulations, and workflow processes.
• Ability to accurately position patients, perform contrast studies and apply critical thinking.
• Professional and ethical judgement required.
• Education in MRI safety and possible contraindications in MRI.
• Answering phone calls regarding scheduling, MRI questions, and patient history.
• Navigating EPIC to adequately perform multiple tasks.
• Other technical and administrative tasks as required.
- Strong communication skills for accurate, concise, and organized verbal and written interactions with patients and co-workers.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team member
- EPIC experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a busy environment
- Siemens & GE experience
- At least two years of dedicated MRI technologist experience
• Graduate of Accredited Radiologic Technology Program (MRI Registered)
• Able to obtain all state required clearances/background checks
• ARRT Radiology registry
• Magnetic Resonance ARRT Registry
OAL and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, stat or local law. OAL and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected by veteran status or disability.
EEO is the Law.
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact Human Resources at HR@fixbones.com