- - NPSC Clinical RN
- 17042, PA, USA
- Full Time
Pre/Post PACU Manager
Job Type: Full-time
NPSC is seeking a Pre/Post PACU Perioperative Manager for our Lebanon location. The Perioperative Manager role is a full time, salaried position that oversees the continuum of care within the Pre/Post PACU. They provide functional direction to the other team members of the Pre/Post PACU team to ensure the best patient outcome while optimizing resources. The 4 Perioperative Managers work as a team overseeing all aspects of the daily operations performed by the clinical staff.
Education / Experience – Required
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing; holding an active Registered Nurse license in the state of Pennsylvania;
- Bachelor's degree in nursing, health care administration, or other health care related focus
- Progressive management experience within the Pre/Post PACU department
- 3 to 5 years of varied Pre/Post PACU experience as both a nurse and in a leadership role
This is a quick paced environment with a surgical volume that continues to grow quickly along with staffing.
- Competitive Wages - Salary commensurate with education and experience.
- Paid Time Off plus Seven Paid Major Holidays.
- Competitive Benefit Package including: Health insurance plans with either Health Savings Account or Flex Spending; Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment after 90 days of employment. After one year of employment, OAL provides a 5% 401K contribution.
- Multiple Employee Discount programs
OAL and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. OAL and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact Human Resources at HR@fixbones.com.