- - PA
- Lancaster, PA, USA
- Full Time
Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster is seeking a full time Physician Assistant (PA-C) to join a premier orthopedic practice comprising 16 surgeons, 2 physiatrists, a podiatrist, and 16 Physician Assistants. This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of a multi-specialty, patient-focused group with a rich history of providing great care to the community through four office locations, and two outpatient surgical centers. 5-day work week with occasional weekend inpatient hospital rounds. No current call requirement.
The duties and responsibilities of the physician assistant will include, but not be limited to:
- Perform direct patient care in a positive and professional manner under the supervision of orthopedic surgeons.
- Working as the first assist in surgery.
- Take and review medical histories to assess the patients' needs.
- Examine and treat orthopedic patients, to include injections and reductions.
- Order and interpret tests as needed to diagnose further treatment.
- Educate and counsel patients and family as to current situation, developing and implementing a treatment plan.
Required Education and Experience Requirements:
- Graduation from an accredited Physician Assistant program
- Certification from the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Current valid state Physician Assistant license
- Current valid ACLS
- Competitive Wages - Salary commensurate with education and experience.
- Paid Time Off Plus Six Paid Major Holidays.
- Competitive Benefit Package including: Health insurance plans with either Health Savings Account or Flex Spending; Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment after 90 days of employment. After one year of employment, OAL provides a 7.5% 401K contribution.
- Multiple Employee Discount programs
- CME stipend
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Licensure reimbursement
OAL and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. OAL and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact Human Resources at HR@fixbones.com.