- - OAL Clinical Support
- PA, USA
- Full Time
Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster is seeking an experienced Radiologic Technologist to work in our fast-paced out-patient orthopedic Urgent Care. This position will be full time, 40 hours per week. Weekends are included in this position, 8a-5p Saturday and 10a-5p Sunday. (Times are subject to change). Candidate will cross train in cast/splint application and patient intake.
Position: Radiology Technologist – Full Time, Weekends
- Perform general radiographic procedures
- Proficient in sterile technique
- Maintains ALARA standards
- Maintain diagnostic imaging quality control program
- Patient transport between exam room and radiology
- Provides instructions to patients and family members according to approved protocol and/or the plan of care under the direction of the provider
- Prepares patient for routine examination and procedures and sets up rooms
- Performs simple, non-sterile dressing changes
- Performs order entry of labs, x-rays, etc.
- Cast/splint application (training provided)
- Patient intake including medical history, problem list
- Other technical or administrative tasks as required
Required Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- BCLS certification
- Licensed by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
Preferred Education & Experience:
- 2+ years of diagnostic imaging experience preferred
- EPIC EMR system experience preferred
- Inpatient Hospital experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to anticipate and multi-task
OAL and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. OAL and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact Human Resources at HR@fixbones.com.