Part-Time Hand Therapy Receptionist/ Aide
- - OAL Occupational Therapy
- 17601, PA, USA
- Part Time
Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster (OAL) is one of the most respected orthopedic practices in the area, providing trusted care for generations throughout Central Pennsylvania. Our Locations consist of Lancaster, Willow Street, Manheim, and Lebanon, PA. OAL is a progressive practice that prides itself on quality service and patient care.
We are currently seeking a Part-time Hand Therapy Receptionist/ Aide to support the Hand Therapy department. The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is a friendly, team-orientated, and self-motivated individual and can function in a fast paced office environment while providing exceptional service to our patients. The Receptionist/ Tech Aide will work Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays 8:00am - 4:30pm in our North Pointe location.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Insurance registration
- Scanning of health documents into our EMR systems
- Collection of outpatient diagnostic imaging authorizations
- Contacting Insurance companies to retrieve eligibility information
- Confirming patient appointments
- Scheduling physician office visits
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Minimum one year of customer service is required
Preferred Education and Experience of the ideal candidate:
- Experience in a medical setting is preferred.
- Associate's and/or a Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
OAL and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. OAL and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact Human Resources at HR@fixbones.com.